This is a list of questions that I get asked frequently, any questions that are on this list will not be answered ( At least, not by me [ Lilly ] ) if you send them in so please check here first before sending any questions, thank you!
Please note that they are in no particular order.
1. Q: What if the mother/unborn child would not survive the abortion?
A: If neither would survive the abortion, I believe that is the only circumstance in which an abortion is okay or even needed.
2. Q: What if the mother was raped?
A: As absolutely horrible as rape is, it doesn’t justify murder. We don’t give rapists the death sentence, why would we do that to their innocent child?
3. Q: Don’t Prolifers only care about the fetus?
A: Not at all, a lot of Prolifers volunteer at places like Crisis Pregnancy Centers or donate to them, we care about both the mother and her child equally!
4. Q: If the fetus were gay, would you still support aborting them?
A: First of all, I believe homosexuality is a choice, no one is “born gay”. Second, if I could somehow see into the future and know that they would become a homosexual, I would still stand for their right to life. No one who is truly Prolife or a Christian is okay with killing homosexuals.
If you send me a message regarding my beliefs on homosexuality, it will not be answered. That isn’t the point of this blog.
5. Q: Isn’t it forcing your own beliefs on other people to make abortion illegal?
A: Is it forcing our beliefs on other people to make cannibalism, theft, ect. illegal? Some people don’t believe those things are wrong, or at least claim not to. If something is wrong, it’s wrong, regardless of what other people believe or want to believe.
6. Q: How do you feel about birth control?
A: I am fine with birth control. I’d like to make it clear that I am one hundred percent against sex outside of marriage, but I’m fine with birth control used within marriage or birth control pills used to help with painful periods and such.
7. Q: Teens/adults are going to have sex anyway, we might as well provide them with abortion and birth control!
A: Adults as well as teens ( and I have a right to say that, because I am one ) have control over their own bodies and they are old enough to know the consequences of bad decisions. A lifetime of regret is not worth a few moments of pleasure. Their unborn child should not be punished for their mistakes.
8. Q: Why do you want to make abortion illegal? That will only force people to have illegal abortions, it won’t make it go away!
A: If abortion was made illegal, the number of abortions would go down dramatically and it would be far less available to women. Abortion is murder, therefore it should be illegal. If women choose to break the law to kill their own child and thus get hurt while doing so, how is that our fault? We didn’t force them to get an abortion.
9. Q: How are legal abortions dangerous?
10. Q: If abortion were illegal, do you think women who have abortions should be punished?
A: All we want is for the murder of the unborn to end, that is why we want abortion to be illegal.